7 Activities you can do while driving with your familiy in a RV
Traveling in an RV can be a great way to bond with your family and see the country. But, after a few hours on the road, even the most die-hard road warriors can start to go stir-crazy. That’s why it’s important to have a few activity games up your sleeve to keep everyone entertained. Luckily, there are plenty of options available, no matter what your interests are. From classic car games to more modern smartphone apps, there’s something for everyone. In this blog post, we will explore 7 different activity games you can play while driving in an RV with your family.
License Plate Game
The License Plate Game is a great way to pass the time on long car rides. To play, each player picks a state and then tries to spot license plates from that state on the road. The first person to spot a license plate from their state gets the point. The person with the most points at the end of the trip wins!
1. I Spy
I spy with my little eye something that starts with the letter “C”. Is it a cat? A car? A cookie? Take turns giving clues until someone guesses what you’re spying on. This game is perfect for long car rides!
Road Trip BINGO
1. Road Trip BINGO: This game is a great way to pass the time on long car rides. All you need is a pen and paper for each player. Write out a list of common objects or landmarks that you might see while driving (e.g. stop signs, school buses, rivers, mountains). Players then take turns spotting these objects and crossing them off their list. The first player to cross off all items on their list wins!
2. I Spy: This classic game can be played with just about anything around you. One player picks an object and then gives clues about what it is to the other players. Clues can be based on the object’s color, shape, size, or anything else that will help others identify it. The first player to guess correctly gets to choose the next object!
3. License Plate Game: This game is perfect for long road trips where you’ll be seeing tons of different license plates from all over the country (or the world!). Each player tries to spot license plates from as many different states (or countries) as possible. For extra fun, keep track of how many of each state (or country) you see – the player with the most at the end of the trip wins!
4. 20 Questions: One player thinks of an animal, person, place, or thing and the other players take turns asking up to 20 yes or no questions in order to try and figure out
The Alphabet Game
The Alphabet Game is a great way to pass the time while driving in an RV. To play, each player takes turns spotting objects that begin with successive letters of the alphabet, starting with A. The first person to spot an object that begins with Z wins the game!
You may have many questions when driving with your family in an RV. Here are some of the most common questions and their answers:
Q: What are some good activity games to play while driving in an RV?
A: There are many different games that can be played while driving in an RV. Some popular choices include road trip bingo, I Spy, and 20 Questions.
Q: How do I keep my family entertained while driving in an RV?
A: In addition to activity games, there are many other ways to keep your family entertained while driving in an RV. You can bring along movies, books, and music to help pass the time. You can also plan stops at interesting places along the way so that everyone can stretch their legs and explore.
Q: What should I do if I start to get bored while driving in an RV?
A: If you start to feel bored while driving in an RV, try changing up your route or stopping more often to explore new places. You can also try varying your activities and games so that you don’t get stuck in a rut.
1. Hangman is a classic car game that all ages can enjoy. It is a great way to pass time on long car rides, and it can be played with as few as two people. All you need is a whiteboard or piece of paper and a black marker.
To begin, one player thinks of a word or phrase and writes down the number of letters in the word or phrase. The other player then tries to guess the word or phrase by suggesting letters one at a time. If the letter appears in the word or phrase, the first player writes it in its correct position(s). If the letter does not appear in the word or phrase, the first player draws one element of a hangman’s gallows (usually just the vertical beam).
The game continues until either the second player correctly guesses the word or phrase or completes the hangman drawing. In order to make the game more challenging, players can agree to set a limit on how many incorrect guesses are allowed before the second player loses.
Car-Trip Scavenger Hunt
1. Car-Trip Scavenger Hunt
Whether you’re driving to the next state over or just to the grocery store, keep your family entertained with a game of scavenger hunt. Make a list of things that can be seen while on the road – license plates from different states, different kinds of trucks, animals, etc. The first person to see all the items on the list wins!
RVing with your family can be a great way to bond and have some fun together. However, it’s important to keep everyone safe while on the road. One way to do this is by playing some activity games that will help keep everyone entertained and distracted from any possible dangers. We hope you enjoyed our list of 7 activity games you can play while driving with your family in an RV. Do you have any other favorite games that you like to play while on the road? Let us know in the comments below!