If you would like to comment on posts on my blog, there are a few rules that you need to follow. Be respectful and constructive. This means no personal attacks or inflammatory language.
All comments must be relevant to the post they are commenting on. Off-topic comments will be deleted. All comments must be civil and polite. Comments that are rude or offensive will also be deleted. Following these simple rules will make for a more enjoyable experience for everyone involved:
- Be respectful. We all want to have a civil discussion, so please be respectful of others’ opinions.
- Stay on topic. Please try to stay on topic when commenting on posts. If you want to discuss something that’s not related to the post, feel free to start a new thread.
- No spamming. Please don’t spam the comments section with links or irrelevant comments. It’ll just get deleted and you’ll probably be banned from commenting altogether.
- Use proper grammar and spelling. This is a blog, not a chat room, so please use proper grammar and spelling when commenting. It makes for a more pleasant reading experience for everyone involved.
- Have fun! We’re all here to enjoy the blog, so make sure you’re doing just that!